"When some of my friends have asked me anxiously about their boys, whether they should let them hunt, I have answered, yes - remembering that it was one of the best parts of my education - make them hunters."

Henry David Thoreau, 1854


“A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.” - Robert Boatman


Friday, June 27, 2008

Speak Up Now On Right-To-Carry In National Parks

I am putting this up again because it is so important, especially after the decision yesterday by the Supreme Court.

June 30th is the last day that comments will be accepted. If you haven't made a comment yet please do so Soon!

Comments can submitted by clicking on the link below:


Comment Here


Remember, all comments must be received by June 30. Submit your comments today!

No comments: