"When some of my friends have asked me anxiously about their boys, whether they should let them hunt, I have answered, yes - remembering that it was one of the best parts of my education - make them hunters."

Henry David Thoreau, 1854


“A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.” - Robert Boatman


Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gun Week Recap

Gun Week Recap



And some ticklers to arouse your interest!!



Special Report: Senator McCain on Guns


My support for the 2nd Amendment By John McCain Glenn Beck fans, gun rights are an important issue, and I wanted to share with you some highlights of the speech I will deliver today at the National Rifle Association annual meeting. I think they will give you some good insight into my strong belief in the Second Amendment.




Special Report: 2nd Amendment Under Fire


'Safe Homes' or diminished liberty? By Bob Barr Most police officers with whom I have worked over the years, whether as a United States attorney, a lawyer in private practice, or a member of the U.S. House Judiciary Committee, are men and women of integrity and commitment to the communities they serve. The vast majority of those officers have a sincere respect for the constitutional rights of the citizenry. But then again, I've not worked with the Boston Police Department. The police department in that Massachusetts city launched an initiative recently that exhibits a cynical disregard for the rights of the citizenry, ...




Special Report: I am the NRA


like guns. I cherish freedom. That is why I am a proud life member and on the Board of Directors of the National Rifle Association (NRA). This coming weekend tens of thousands of like-minded Americans will come to Louisville to celebrate the 2nd Amendment guarantee to our right to self defense and all the various freedoms we as Americans uniquely enjoy. The NRA stands with all freedom-loving Americans. Indeed, ...


The link at the top of this post will take you to these and other articles. You will need to scroll down the page to read them in their entirety.


Gun Week Recap

No comments: