"When some of my friends have asked me anxiously about their boys, whether they should let them hunt, I have answered, yes - remembering that it was one of the best parts of my education - make them hunters."

Henry David Thoreau, 1854


“A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.” - Robert Boatman


Friday, February 11, 2011

Meet Scott Tipton on Thursday the 24th of Feb.

IDPA Participants:

One of our shooters, Chris Herrman christopherherrman@yahoo.com

“Morning John, I'm helping organize a sportsmen reception with Congressman Scott Tipton on Thursday the 24th and want to make sure the shooting sports are represented. This will be a casual meet and greet so we can get to know the Congressman and his staff.

When: February 24, 2011, 4:30 to 6:30 PM
Where: Dolce Vita Restaurant, 336 Main Street, Grand Junction


For further information contact Chris at the email address above

No comments: