"When some of my friends have asked me anxiously about their boys, whether they should let them hunt, I have answered, yes - remembering that it was one of the best parts of my education - make them hunters."

Henry David Thoreau, 1854


“A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.” - Robert Boatman


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

RANGE SAFETY OFFICER COURSE

Grand Valley Training Club will be hosting an NRA Range Safety Officer Course on the 19 of June.

If you are interested pleas contact me, I must have all commitments by June first in order to have sufficient materials on hand.

Please E-mail me at YBYBE@acsol.net I will need the following information

Full name
Email address
Why you are interested in completing Range Safety Officer training
Current instructor status (NRA or Hunter Education) .

No comments: