"When some of my friends have asked me anxiously about their boys, whether they should let them hunt, I have answered, yes - remembering that it was one of the best parts of my education - make them hunters."

Henry David Thoreau, 1854


“A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.” - Robert Boatman


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Action PIstol Group February 1010 IDPA Match

Shooters:

So far I would not count on shooting this Saturday. The weather is not below freezing during the day for tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday and the range is a mud slick and not safe to shoot on.

Further, I have not received any proposed stages from the SOs to run.

I am therefore officially calling the shoot off.

I will try to schedule a different date this month and will let you know. Continue prayer to the weather
Gods.

SOs get your stages in to me asap.

This shoot has been canceled. For more information contact

JOLT

Joseph W. Olt, Jr., Director

Action Pistol Group IDPA
P.O. Box 1421
Grand Junction CO 81502

(970) 243-1155
(970) 243-1177 FAX

joltlaw@fone.net E-mail

Joseph W. Olt, Jr., Director

Action Pistol Group IDPA
P.O. Box 1421
Grand Junction CO 81502

(970) 243-1155
(970) 243-1177 FAX

No comments: